The Applied Ballistics Mobile Application is the most versatile, accurate and user friendly ballistics program available.Calculate accurate fire control solutions for long range rifle shooting. Accounts for all major and minor trajectory variables including the use of measured G7 BC’s and even the option to use custom drag curves for specific bullets. Output is available in several formats including single shot ‘HUD’ view, table output, graph output, and the highly effective reticle output view, in which you can see a single shot or trajectory trace in the context of a specific scope reticle which responds to magnification adjustments and ‘dialing on’ elevation.
Ballistic calibration feature allows user to ‘train’ the software to match a specific rifle based on observed impacts at long range.
The Applied Ballistics Mobile app is a professional tool intended for the serious long range shooter.
Purchase not transferable between Android and iOS.
For detailed information on each feature see the user manual in the support tab.
1. AB Ballistics Engine.
2. AB Connect™
3. Custom Drag Models.
4. Custom Firearm and Ammo Profiles.
5. Restore Purchases. (Ballistics Lab Tested CDM’s transfer between devices).
6. Bullet Library.
7. Distance Calculator (Reticle Milling Tool)
8. Angle Detection. (Use Devices Sensors for Inclination).
9. Automatic Atmosphere.
10. Automatic Latitude (GPS Enabled)
11. Aerodynamic Jump
12. Coriolis Effect.
13. Spin Drift.
14. Powder Temperature/Muzzle Velocity Calibration (True MV Shift for Temp Shift).
15. Customizable Powder Temp. (Powder Temp can be input Separate from Air Temp). (Android Only).
16. Graphs & Bullet Comparison Graphs.
17. Interactive HUD Output.
18. Share(Print) Trajectory Table via Email.
19. Ballistic Calibration.
20. Reticle Output View.
21. Dark Theme.
22. Metric Support.
23. Kestrel 4500 linking ability for atmosphere. (Android Only)
24. WeatherFlow Meter Integration for atmosphere. (Android Only)
25. Does not require cell service to function (works off grid).
User Guide: Click Here
PDF User Guide: Click Here