01. THE COURSE:
This course develops the fundamental shooting foundations, while teaching shooters how to effectively hit targets at 1000 yards using Applied Ballistics solvers.
Shooters are presented with classroom and range time over three days, culminating in various target engagements out to 1000 yards.
- External Ballistics
- AB Devices and Solvers
- LR Equipment Selection
- Data Book Employment
- Weapon Setup & Sight Calibration
- Accuracy & Precision Fundamentals
- LR Target Engagements with AB Solvers
- Wind Reading & Estimation
- Reticle Holdover Engagement Methods
- Spotting and Team Communication